congratulations Miss Dallas Robson Basketball Homecoming Queen!
Upcoming StuCo Events:
Setting Up Your GCSS Gmail account
You cannot use your personal Gmail account (if you have one) for voting in Google Classroom; you must activate the GCS email.
1. From your browser, go to Google, click on mail.
2. Click on create an account. For your email address, type in your first name period your last name and the last four digits of your GTID number (example:email@example.com).
3. For your password, type capital PW123456. Once you are in your will be asked to change your password.
MAKE SURE you change it to something you can remember. No one has access to your password except you.
HOW TO JOIN your cohort GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
1. Go to Classroom at classroom.google.com or click the icon.
2. If this is your first time logging in, scroll down the "welcome" page until you see the box that says "I'm a student" Click it and then you will see the plus sign. From the home page, click the + icon.
3. Enter the code that STUCO gave you that corresponds to your co-hort and click JOIN. From your Google cohort classroom, click on the link to the ballot and follow the directions. Make sure you vote in your cohort only or your vote will be wasted. You can only vote once.